We would like to be factual as we can on ChurchWatch Central. If there is any information on ChurchWatch Central that you think is not accurate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All constructive criticism will be appreciated.
ABOUT THIS SITE
This site is about monitoring various sects and movements that claim to be Christian. While many Christians are snared in numerous sects and movements, these groups (although they use Christian language, concepts and literature), often reflect the values, philosophies and and ideas of modern culture. Thus they often present a counterfeit or hybrid Christianity. Many would consider this behaviour to be immoral, unethical and cult-like. Thus,
1. We will be WATCHING so-called “churches” values by critically examining their beliefs.
2. We will be DISCERNING their teachings by comparing their doctrines, behaviours and methods to the historical texts of the bible.
3. We will be INVESTIGATING so-called “church’s” histories, knowing their influences, sources and attempt to define their language and ideas.
4. We will be MONITORING these so-called “churches” visions, events/issues and outcomes and compare them to the standards of the gospel and New Testament church, revealed in the New Testament scriptures.
5. We will be TESTING the so-called “church” leaders spirituallity by comparing the persons of the Trinity in the bible with their ‘Godly’ encounters, their Jesus’s and their prophecies from God.
WHY WE STARTED THIS SITE
This site does not take/ask for money from people. This site exists solely to identify and warn people of these dangerous so-called “churches” that we monitor.
We started as a group of concerned leaders, pastors and elders from various denominations around Australia on Facebook. The main focus of ChurchWatch Central is to warn and inform people about these counterfeit churches, sects and movements, or those both inside and outside the movement. We ask that you pray for those caught in these movements.
For more information about us, please visit these links:
Email all comments/questions to email@example.com