Since we have covered the 2008 Lakeland Apostolic Alignment Ceremony, we gathered all the transcripts we could find of the ceremony and compiled them all here with the videos.
Names and faces of those who took part in this ceremony:
You can read C. Peter Wagner’s introduction here:
1. Che Ahn: “First of all, on behalf of my wife Sue, I want to ask all of you for forgiveness for coming so late. We were supposed to be here at five o’clock – typical mechanical problems. They were actually going to cancel our flight. But because you were praying and people were praying, they got another plane for us. And we were able to arrive just on time for this commissioning service. So we thank God for it.
I just want to say how deeply honored I am that John would just come from Africa and make time to be here. Bill. I mean it’s a miracle that Peter Wagner, Bill Johnson, John Arnott, Todd Bentley and these distinguished Apostles would all be able to make it altogether at one time in one place. That’s a – with our international commitments, that’s a miracle in itself.
And I also feel, Todd, it’s significant. Two things. One, that this would be on June twenty third. Bob Jones prophesied that you’ll go to a whole different level. June twenty second? Remember that? So here’s the day after. And we’re – And you’re going to a whole different level. Isaiah twenty twenty two. He’s given you the keys of David. He’s opening doors that no man can close. And so it is very significant that this is taking place.
And it was not because of Bob’s prophecy. It was just based on our calendar that I think is significant that it would be here on this day, the day after that word was prophesied.
I also think it is significant that we have three generations coming together. God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And we’re old enough to be your dad. And Peter’s old enough to be your grandfather.
And so- so it’s wonderful that we could come together three generations- so I want to proceed, recognizing that God has chosen you and appointed you to bear much and lasting fruit in this Lakeland revival, and revival around the world, recognizing that He has called you as an Ephesian 4 evangelist and a revivalist moving in signs and wonders, knowing that you have walked in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing Jesus in every way, bearing fruit in every good work and growing in the intimacy and knowledge of God, we as your brothers and your friends – who have a deep love for you, Shonnah, your whole family – we just esteem you. We are here to stand with you. Support you. And we are here to commission you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – in the power of His name – with special oil from Chuck Pierce. It’s called “Revival Oil.” Chuck could not make it – but he sent this Fed-Ex, special oil, for you. He’s in Africa. And so we anoint you and commission you in Jesus’ name.”
2. John Arnott: “We bless you today, Todd Bentley. You’re a friend. You’re a man of God. You’re a man of prayer. You’re a man of the spirit. You love the anointing. And I would say that it’s not just the Lakeland revival, but the whole world that goes into revival. And you’re leading an amazing charge. And, multitudes are getting in behind you and saying, “Come on. I’m gonna go with you.” And so we bless all of that.
Thank you, Holy Spirit, for raising up this young man, to lead such a mighty charge around the world, and to partner with God TV in all that has happened here in the last, uh, several months now. Three months almost. We bless it in the name of Jesus, and we stand with you, and we encourage you, and we honor you. [Todd falls over.] I’m going to ask John and Bill to share and pray.”
3. Bill Johnson: “When David wanted Uriah killed, he sent him into battle and then withdrew from him. As a company of people, we refuse to do that. Many revivals through history have been cut short of their intention of God’s destiny and intention over individuals because of jealousies and fears that get stirred-up in the people of God. And we refuse to do that.
We shape the course of history by partnering with you, giving honor where it’s due. You welcome the glory as well as anybody I’ve ever seen in my life. I long to learn from you in that. And I bless you and I pray with the rest of these, that the measure of glory would increase. That Moses would no longer be considered the high-water mark, where the glory shone from his face. But instead the revelation of the goodness of God would change the face of the church and that He would use your voice. He would use your grace. Your anointing to alter the face of the church before this world, that the goodness of the Lord will be seen once again. I pray this over you in Jesus’ name.”
Che Ahn: “We’re going to let Todd soak. But I would like to ask the Apostles who are standing with Todd. Any of you want to share a prophetic word or anything?
4. Richard Maiden: “Yes. The Lord would say unto thee that this day, ‘You have loosened upon this earth, yea, but I have wanted for centuries to come forth. A kingly anointing which will bring in money, money, money. Because the business man will rise up and they will go forth under this anointing. And no longer will they stay hidden in the shadows. But they shall go forth into the political world, into the business world, into the military world and great changes shall take place,’ saith the Lord, ‘because this night is a night where you started out speaking your first words about the kingdom of God.’”
5. Jeff Beacham: “Todd, on behalf of New Zealand, my home country, and Australia, my first adopted country, and America, my third adopted country, I speak FAVOR for you in all those nations. May they receive you supernaturally. And may they welcome you. And may you be blessed as you go to those nations and blessed as you come back. And let the report be great and mighty, from all those nations, in Jesus name.”
6. Sharon Stone: “Todd , the Spirit of God says, ‘Years from now people will look at this time. And they will recognize it as when their God showed up and created within the church a new heart,’ says the Lord. ‘And I will ‘genesis’ in the midst of the chaos in the world today. And I will not just bring forth a mending. I will bring forth that which is new. That which is dedicated. That which is decided. That which is pure. And I will heal the corruptness of the heart,’ says God.
And the Lord says that, ‘This is the heart that I will not despise. As David cried unto me, ‘Don’t take your Holy Spirit from me,’ I have released a cry within my church,’ says the Lord, ‘that has the gift to release its desperateness and said, ‘I can’t live without your presence. I can’t live without your glory. I’m down and I’m naked without your presence. No program will be a substitute’.’ And the Spirit of God says, ‘History,’ – says the Lord – ‘will measure it by heart.'”
4. Paco Garcia Rodriguez: “As Spaniards, we came years ago to this continent and proud to conquer it. Now we are coming humble to take this really glory to the Spanish-speaking nations of the world. Welcome the revival. Welcome the outpouring to the Spanish-speaking nations in the world. Welcome it to Spain, and to whole South America, Latin America, and all over the world. Glorious ….” [Speaks Spanish]
5. Clarice Fluitt: “Hallelujah! For the word of the Lord would say, ‘Behold the vanguard. Behold the tugboat that is cutting through the ice of religious traditions–the cruel, hard things. The understanding of the mind of men will now bow to the reality of the revelation of the finished work of Calvary.
‘Behold,’ sayeth God, ‘you have been equipped with cutting power. You have been equipped to go through those traditions of the mind of man.’ ‘Yea,’ sayeth God, ‘and you are pulling the church into the realm of glory. Behind you is a great ship that is laden with healing and deliverance and prosperity. This is the word to you, oh man of God – arise, kill, and eat. No longer; no longer; no longer will men call unclean what I have called clean.’”
6. Rick Joyner: “Todd – your ministry is very appropriately named: Fresh Fire. And uh- in certainly bringing fresh fire and – even when you were going through the dark night of the soul. I thought you had more fire on you than- uh, than many. I’ll just say. But uh, the worst state we can fall into is lukewarmness. And God has sent you as an antidote for the that lukewarm spirit. And the fire has been birthed here. It’s been released here. You have unstopped a well. You have other wells to unstop, in other cities and other places. This is just the beginning. And uh, there is longevity too. There is increase but there is also longevity coming. There are many wells but they’re also oil wells and they catch on fire when you unstop them.”
7. Joshua Fowler: “Todd, the lord has made you to be a detonator. I see cables going around the world to different nations. I see Great Britain being set ablaze by the power of god. I see even as you go into places that god says you’ll go even with the glory, even like William Branham. And the lord says, ‘You’ll carry a portal anointing and whatever city you go over there will be a portal. There will be a portal that will be opened up, says the lord. The lord says you’ll detonate and boom, boom, boom, there’ll be a release of glory through the nations,’ says the spirit of the lord.”
8. Barry Boucher: “Todd, as a fellow Canadian, there’s the word ‘honor’, written over you tonight. Because of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, you’ve honored the generations that have gone before you. As a son, you’ve reached out to the fathers and you said, “Bless me.”
And you have blessed us tonight, and so we honor you. You’ve honored the word of God. You’ve honored the Spirit of God. You’ve honored the moving of the Holy Spirit in the ways of God.
And so tonight we just affirm that the breast of honor that is upon your life will follow you now in every nation that you go. And you will draw men and women to you that seek honor and want to walk together, and want to be what God wants them to be in this generation. Todd Bentley, the word, honor, rests upon your life.”
Che Ahn: “I’d like to have, uh, Georgian Banov, who is also a member of Revival Alliance and Stacey Campbell who has, has- Wes’s wife, part of Revival Alliance as well. And they also have a great word.”
9. Stacey Campbell: “When we were singing that song tonight-that’s okay- ‘Show Me Your Glory’, I felt impressed to open the scriptures. The the very portion of scripture where Moses said, ‘Show me your glory’. And it was the very pinnacle prayer of Moses’ life. Fssssh! Fssssh! Fssssh! Fssssh! This prayer came after a burning. Came after the release of national judgments. Came after going in to the cloud of glory and receiving the tablets. Came after Numbers twenty four where Moses went on the mountain with seventy elders and ate and drank with god. And in this pinnacle prayer, god would not speak face to face with Moses like he did at other times. In this pinnacle prayer, of the release of the glory of god, he had to hide Moses in a cleft of the rock. And he had to only show him the hind parts. And he past by Moses and the unveiling of his glory, and he said this: ‘The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, ‘The Lord! The Lord God! Merciful, compassionate and gracious. Long-suffering and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on to the third and fourth generation’.
When we were singing that song tonight, the Spirit came on me and said, ‘Todd! Because you asked like very few men on the face of the earth ask to see My glory, I will begin a revival through you that will pass beyond gifts into the very heart that moves God to release gifts to His children.’
And Jesus, filled with compassion, healed the sick. And Jesus, filled with forgiveness, said, ‘He who is without sin, cast the first stone’. And Jesus, filled with justice and truth, threw over tables and chucked out whips and cleansed the temple of god.
‘Todd, I have chosen you because of your background; because of your background; because of your background, to release my nature when you release my gifts; to become a living epistle like the Word that became flesh, and people saw the glory of God.
And I will use you to father a movement that operates in such revival power, but it is coming out of the very nature and heart of God. And you will teach people how to behold God until they are transformed from glory to glory; from compassion to mercy, to loving kindness to truth, to justice, to forgiveness. And a whole generation will move in such signs and wonders and power, but everyone will give glory to God.
And I feel like, Todd, that when you were twelve-years-old, and I just graduated from Baptist seminary, the Holy Spirit fell on me and He started to speak to me over and over and over again about a generation that would come on the earth that would do signs and wonders that would change society, and society would not change them. And you are a first fruits of that generation of nation-changers that will release the glory of God in all its fullness, in Jesus’ name.”
10. Georgian Banov: “Todd on behalf of the Eastern European nations and former communist countries we want to tell you that we acknowledge and honor what’s upon you and we give you the keys of Eastern Europe. Especially the poorest of the poor and the rejected gypsies. And the lord says that because you’ve loved his personal presence there are two anointings that are released on his presence and I just want to release those two anointings on you from the lord. By the way the lord says you’re a well-pleasing son. The Father, Abba, says that to you personally. The anointing. [Reads scripture]
The first anointing is the anointing of the pleasure of the lord. Surely —– he born our grief, sickness, and weakness and carried us — in the pain and the punishment of us all. He was considered stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God. But He was bruised for our transgression and He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities and chastisement of a peace came upon Him and with a stripe He was, we were healed and made whole. And yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him. And in His Presence there’s fullness of joy and pleasure forevermore. And god’s releasing his pleasure of what he did to Jesus upon you, Todd.
And the second anointing that he wants to release upon you is in Psalm 45 but it’s also in Hebrews chapter 1 verse 9. It says, “Because you have loved righteousness, and you have delighted in integrity and virtue and uprightness in heart, in thought and action. And you have hated injustice and iniquity; therefore, God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of exuntal- exultant joy and gladness above and beyond your companion. We bless you.”
Che Ahn: “Amen. Let’s give the Lord a shout offering. Praise him!
Todd, we have a very, very special ring that was made personally for you for this occasion. The problem is that you have so many rings on your hand already. I don’t know where it’s gonna go. But- okay, you do have one. Haha! Nothing’s going to fit right there. So, representing, uh, the network of apostles and our coming together, the body of Christ coming together, the love and unity – John seventeen is being fulfilled – we not only seal this commission with this ring but we bless you. And if Shonna can come up here. Shonna, come on up here. Honey, won’t you come up? Carrol, come on up. We’ll just bless them as a family and marriage at- really, lets just gather round them. Thank you Lord.
And father, we just thank you lord, that you’ve called them as a team, to go to the nations. And lord we know that it’s from heaven’s open door has opened up in Lakeland that I am reminded of first Corinthians sixteen where Paul says that ‘A door has opened up for me in Ephesus’. And that was the greatest revival. AND he said, ‘The next re- there was much opposition’. But he also knew that he was going to go from Ephesus and due season to the other cities and other nations. And the Lord says to you he’s going to thrust you in the fulness of time, he will thrust you to the nations. And we’re looking forward to you coming to Los Angeles, July the twenty sixth and twenty seven, Now if you get there- alright! Amen!
In Jesus name, bless them lord! Protect them! Protect their family. And I want to encourage all of us to just commit ourselves to interceding for them because this is huge. This is so historic what’s going on that- will you just raise your hand and just say, ‘Yes. By God’s grace, I will remember to lift up Todd and Shonna Bentley, their family, Fresh Fire ministry. And just support them with your intercession prayers, finances. We are standing with you in this revival, in Jesus name. Hallelujah!”
Todd Bentley: “Wow! Come on! The lord is so worthy of all the glory. You know, you don’t- we talk about this being historic and maybe the first time in history that you’ve seen so many ministries come together in team. In days past you had your one evangelist. And sometimes we get so wounded in the church , we just don’t have any room for trust and friends working together with pastors. And we end up just, ‘I going to go do it myself’. But I’m telling you, what’s about to happen is so global and it is so body of Christ and it’s so team – and I give Jesus Christ all the glory. I want to thank Jesus for that anointing…”
Email all comments and questions to email@example.com.
Categories: New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)